Daily destination for Pinoys in America (USA) for Philippine News, Business, Events, Blogs, Technology updates and more…
A fire believed caused by an electrical short circuit razed a public market in Bulacan province Friday night, destroying millions of pesos in property. The fire at the Malolos Public Market started at 10 p.m. and was placed under control only after midnight Friday, dzBB radio reported early Saturday.
Source: GMA News TV
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.