Daily destination for Pinoys in America (USA) for Philippine News, Business, Events, Blogs, Technology updates and more…
THE Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) awarded 10 government hospitals in Mindanao the first tranche of their subsidies under the PCSO endowment fund program, which provides financial assistance for the hospitalization needs of qualified patients.
A total of P7.2 million was given to the following hospitals:
* Cotabato Regional Medical Center, P2.5 million;
* Butuan Medical Center, P1M;
* Agusan del Norte Provincial Hospital, P1M;
* D.O. Plaza Memorial Hospital in Agusan del Sur, P1M;
* Cabadbaran District Hospital in Agusan del Norte gets P250 thousand;
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.